IRS Form 1099 Reporting: What You Need to Know in San Francisco, CA Training Course in San Francisco, CA - Holiday Inn San Francisco International Airport North on 11/27/2012
This seminar will take out the confusion of Form 1099. Attendees will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of form series and compliance, and will know what the California 1099 reporting requirements are.
• Social Security number verification to reduce TIN mismatches
• California 1099 reporting requirements (Publication 1582)
• Foreign person withholding on United States property transactions
• Independent contractor or employee (IRS training)
• Independent contractors vs. employee in California
• The attendee will be able to define 1099 form series and compliance.
• The attendee will be able to describe how to comply with California reporting requirements.
• The attendee will be able to explain the Schedule C – Sole Proprietorship.
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
San Francisco, CA - Holiday Inn San Francisco International Airport North
275 South Airport Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94080
View in Google Maps