CPCU 520, Insurance Operations, Regulations and Statutory Accounting, is an advanced level course that is one of 5 foundations courses required to achieve the CPCU designation. It is also one of the courses required to achieve the ARe designation.
This course includes a study of individual insurance operations functions and their interaction, to include insurance regulation, underwriting, claims, accounting and finance. This course will help students understand how the interconnections among the insurance functions contribute to the overall success of insurance companies and how that knowledge will contribute to individual success.
This course includes the basic concepts, terms, and information required to successfully pass the CPCU 520 national exam:
- The nuts & bolts of what you need to know to pass the national exam
- Online & unlimited access
- Audio and visual pre-recorded instruction (Over 7 hours)
- Study tips & memory tricks with every chapter
- Easy access to expert CPCU instructor
- Handouts and study material
- Knowledge checks and quizzes after each module
This course can be accessed via the internet anywhere, anytime, 24/7. Don't wait...Order TODAY!