To define the Systems Security Engineering domain of the ISSEP processLearning Objectives
- The four domains of ISSEP - identify the four domains that are required to cover the Common Body of Knowledge for ISSEP certification.
- The SE and ISSE processes - recognize the components of the SE and ISSE processes.
- The ISSE activities - recognize the activities that comprise the ISSE process.
- The PNE process - identify the function and procedures of the PNE process.
- Identifying SE and ISSE activities - identify SE and ISSE activities.
- The correlation between ISSE and C&A - define Certification and Accreditation and its relationship to SE and ISSE.
- Defense-in-depth - recognize the concepts and elements of Defense-in-depth.
- Risk management - recognize the elements of risk management.
- Identifying risk assessment activities - identify risk assessment activities.
Candidates who plan to take the International Information System Security Certification Consortium's (ISC)2 Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) certification or IT professionals who want to learn about the standards and regulations pertaining to systems engineering, certification and accreditation, information assurance, and technical management