SharePoint Server 2013 includes a variety of built-in security features to help secure sensitive and confidential information. This course covers the various security feature used to hardened web sites and farm configurations, as well as metadata and taxonomy features used to categorize and classify information. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the SharePoint 2013 exam 70-331. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: SharePoint path.Learning Objectives
- Identify factors to consider when planning SharePoint Server 2013
- Identify the levels of administration that should be considered for delegation in SharePoint Server 2013
- Identify the options available when configuring auditing settings in SharePoint Server 2013
- Identify the tasks that can be improved using taxonomies in SharePoint 2013
- Recognize the benefits of using metadata in SharePoint 2013
- Configure SharePoint 2013 security settings
Senior SharePoint administrators with a minimum of 4 years hands on experience planning, deploying, and maintaining multi-server SharePoint environments. Also experience working with technologies including Windows Server, IIS, SQL and Active Directory.