Organizations looking to implement Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 now have the option of a SharePoint solution hosted by Microsoft called SharePoint Online. This course describes the features and functionality of SharePoint Online and compares it to SharePoint Server 2010. It also covers how to share content with external users, and set up a publicly accessible SharePoint web site. This course is part of a series that covers the objectives for the MCTS exam 70-667: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring.
- Describe the high-level features of SharePoint Online
- Identify what's supported by SharePoint Online
- Recognize the limitations of SharePoint Online
- Describe the features of SharePoint Online
- Share a site with external users
- Enable external sharing for SharePoint Online
- Create a public web site in SharePoint Online
- Share a SharePoint site with external users
- Create a public web site
The audience profile for SkillSoft's SharePoint 2010 SP1: Configuring training will be Windows Server administrators tasked with installing, configuring, and managing SharePoint Server 2010 SP1, SharePoint Online, and all supporting Servers and Services (Such as Windows Server, SQL Server etc).