This course provides an overview of the rules that apply to participant loans under qualified plans (including 403(b) plans).
It will help you understand these rules, and includes numerous tips, examples, and procedural recommendations that are interspersed with interactive Q and A sessions to help your learn quickly and easily. And it's "Bookmark" feature also lets you learn at your own pace, and gives you the ability to review previously completed material.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the purposes for which a participant loan may be made
- Determine the maximum loan amount
- Describe how to apply loan repayments
- Identify the requirements that must be satisfied in order for a participant loan to avoid being a prohibited transaction
- Identify the requirements that must be satisfied in order for a participant loan to avoid being treated as a taxable distribution
- Describe the deemed distribution rules
- Describe various participant loan issues and how to correct them
Don't wait; get trained today!