To demonstrate how to create a Web Form using Visual C#Learning Objectives
- Page navigation techniques - select the steps to enable a control to post back data to the server.
- Using ASP.NET intrinsic objects - use the request and response objects to intercept communication between a client and the server.
- Handling client actions - enable an ASP.NET page to handle client actions.
- Error handling in web applications - configure an ASP.NET application to catch exceptions and errors.
- Handling an error in a web application - handle errors that occur in a web application.