This course introduces digital video editing using MGI® VideoWave® 5. Participants are shown how to transfer videos to a PC and how to edit and enhance these videos. The learner will be provided with step-by-step instructions to work with storylines and capture and edit videos. The learner will be shown how to output an edited video from VideoWave 5 to videocassette or DVD and how to publish a video on the Internet.Learning Objectives
- Identify features of the VideoWave 5 interface.
- Sequence the steps to capture digital video using VTR mode.
- Add a transition to a storyline.
- Add text to a video file.
- Add a special effect to a video file.
- Output a video production to DVD.
- Identify features of Movie Creator.
- Identify the steps to use CineMagic to create a video.