Following on from Part 1 of this curriculum, this course covers the use of layers, masks and selections in image editing. Various image editing techniques are covered - such as image effects, paint brush effects, image framing and photograph editing - as are the creation of images for the Web and the creation of animiations.Learning Objectives
- Match layer types with their functions.
- Create a layer on the Layer palette.
- Identify layer management options.
- Identify functions of masks.
- Identify ways of adjusting image color.
- Identify ways of adjusting image definition.
- Identify image effects options.
- Apply a ripple effect to an image.
- Identify options on the Tool Options palette for applying paintbrush effects to an image.
- Create text for an image.
- Identify considerations for saving graphics for the Web.
- Identify features of Animation Shop.
- Identify features of the Animation Wizard.
Basic end user who wishes to use Paint Shop Pro 8 to generate and work with images with a broad range of tools. Some understanding of graphics would be an advantage.