QuickBooks 2003 is a bookkeeping program for home users and small businesses. This course introduces the QuickBooks 2003 program, its features, and its interface. The course covers the EasyStep Interview wizard, which is used to set up a company in QuickBooks 2003. Finally, the course outlines how to set up customers, accounts, and budgets.Learning Objectives
- Identify component parts of the QuickBooks 2003 interface.
- Identify options in the EasyStep Interview wizard.
- Match Navigators with their functions.
- Identify options in the New Account window.
- Identify options in the New Customer window.
- Set up a budget.