The QuickBooks 2003 - Basic Accounting course outlines some of the basic accounting tasks such as creating invoices, printing a batch of invoices, and recording payments. Other important tasks including reconciling bank statements, generating Profit and Loss reports, and backing up files are covered in this course also.Learning Objectives
- Identify options in the Create Invoices window.
- Print a batch of invoices.
- Identify options in the Receive Payments window.
- Reconcile a bank statement.
- Generate a Profit & Loss report.
- Create a backup.