Helping your organization to reach its full potential is among your most important responsibilities as a leader. In a modern competitive business environment, tapping an organization's potential for high performance not only helps it to be more competitive but also helps it to better respond to and manage the influence of external factors. In short, high-performance organizations are those with a competitive edge. Facilitating a high-performance environment requires the right skillset. This course helps you assess your organization's potential for high performance in terms of its mission statement, strategy, performance measurement strategies, customer orientation, leadership, and culture.Learning Objectives
- Identify organizational factors that need to be coordinated for success
- Determine if a mission statement supports a high-performance organization
- Assess whether an organization's performance measurement strategy is conducive to high performance
- Recognize actions to make an organization more customer focused
- Recognize typical actions of a leader of a high-performance organization in a scenario
- Determine if an organization's culture supports high performance
Managers looking to improve their organization’s performance by developing their advanced management skills.