This course is the second in a three-part series that focuses on organizing and customizing your reports. This course covers the key concepts associated with grouping, selecting, and summarizing fields and data in Crystal Reports v10. In this course, you will also learn to modify settings and format reports.
- Identify the options for creating a group in a report.
- Modify a group in a report.
- Identify the steps to select records using select expert.
- Sort records using Record Sort Expert.
- Add a summary field in a report.
- Sort groups by using summarized data.
- Identify the options to view a summary of report-related information.
- Identify the options for performing global-level changes.
- Identify the options for performing report-level changes.
- Identify the steps to create a report using templates.
- Identify the options in the Format Editor dialog box.
- Identify the options for modifying the page and print setup of a report.
- Identify the different sections in a report.
- Identify the options to modify sections in a report.
- Create a watermark by underlaying sections in a report.
This series is designed for report designers who are responsible for creating and distributing reports. The series should not assume prior experience with Crystal Reports..