If you're like most companies, you're probably using e-mail to marketing your products and services. But is your e-mail marketing as effective as it could be?
Join Jeanne Jennings, e-mail marketing consultant, as she shares the keys to success she's learned in her 15+ years of using e-mail to make direct sales, generate qualified leads and drive traffic to both Web sites and brick-and-mortar locations. Her experience covers a wide variety of industries, marketing to both B2C and B2B audiences.Learning Objectives
About Your Trainer
- 5 easy ways to get more people to opt-in to receive your e-mails
- The latest tips for getting your opt-in e-mail past spam filters
- 10 rules for developing successful e-mail and landing page creative
- Which metrics you should be tracking but probably aren't
- Keys to creating a quantitative e-mail marketing strategy for your organization
Jeanne S. Jennings is an independent consultant with 15 years of experience in marketing strategy and creative direction, focusing on e-mail and Web sites.
She began her career in the late 1980's with CompuServe and now has helped organizations, including Hasbro, Reed Business Information US, The United States Chamber of Commerce, Network Solutions and The National Press Club become more effective and profitable online.
Jeanne writes a regular column for ClickZ.com on E-mail Marketing and publishes The Jennings Report, a free e-mail newsletter for e-mail marketing professionals. She earned her MBA from Georgetown University and still lives in Washington, DC with her husband and their cat.