Buyers expect much more today, yet most agents haven’t re-tooled or systematized their buyer processes to deliver that "value-added" service that buyer’s demand.
Much more than just forms and lists, The Buyer's Agent Toolkit is a complete tutorial from master coach/trainer and former NAR Educator of the Year Carla Cross. All The Forms, Systems, And Processes
You Need To Make More Sales
In A Challenging Market!Quality tested and recommended by the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
, the checklists alone are worth thousands in time management and professional proof to you!
Based on her 20+ years or real estate experience, Carla provides you with all the materials and training you need to succeed!
You get 2 audio CDs, 1 PowerPoint CD, and a 235 page guide that not only includes a professionally-developed presentation for buyers, but scripts and role plays on how to present it!
In all, you receive:
- 25 slide PowerPoint presentation for buyers, ready to customize
- Role plays on audio CDs demonstrate the unique "consultative" process here to gain buyer cooperation, loyalty, protect your commission rates
- 3 buyer packages to create "value-added" services (they’ve never seen anything like this!)
- Pre-Appointment Package: checklist with all the information you need included in the package, plus 6 other forms, all on your document CD
- 40 page Buyer’s Guide, ready to customize—prove your value!
- Agent’s presentation guide, a tutorial for you, so you’ll be a master presenter
- The Home Buyer’s System: a 9-page guide for the home buyer to use during his buying process—added value to the buyer for working with you
- Introductory Letter to prospective buyer
- Your resume/biography form
- Press release template
- Creating your Mission form
- 4-page Buyer’s Home Information Questionnaire to assure you ask the right questions to discover buyer’s motivations
- The Showing Worksheet form
- The Preview Worksheet form
- Agent's offer preparation process and checklist
- Agent's offer strategy worksheet—to make you a master negotiator
- Transaction process checklist after mutual acceptance
- Agent's transaction detail worksheet
- After Sale Survey
- Over 20 checklists, processes and systems for you and your team—a great tool for the agent with assistants and buyers' agents
- QuickStart tool so you can use this resource the day you get it!
- Bonus: Interview with a top buyer's agent on the audio CD
for a sneak preview!Testimonials
"I have been teaching Buyer Agency since 1990. This is the most complete material to fully train an agent in the field of buyer representation. What a great resource!"If your commission rates are being threatened, if you’re having trouble closing buyers, step up with the sales strategies and systems to provide "value-added" services explained here.Additional shipping charges apply if shipping outside the continental U.S. Please call before placing your order if that is your destination.
- Marcie Roggow, Senior ABR/M (Accredited Buyer's Agent designation) Instructor, Train the Trainer for ABR instructors since 1996, REBAC Hall of Fame.
"Based on my 20 years' experience as a top producing buyer's agent, I highly recommend this program. It gives you the systems you need to be an exceptional buyer's consultant."
- Herb Holcombe, Top Producer, Keller Williams Realty
"I am a new agent working in Dan Wingards office. He let me look through "The Complete Buyer's Agent Toolkit" that was just completed and it's absolutely AWESOME!! This is exactly what I need to "pull it all together" in order to benefit my clients and give my new business a sound foundation. Best regards!"
- Russ Sorkness