'This 7 hour course is valid for Washington and includes the following topics:
- Business Ethics
* ethical practices of a service business
* Reputation, and the impact of the loss of reputation.
* Company’s character and the company’s image
* "Gray areas"
- Responsibility to uphold the companies’ reputation.
* Standards of practice
* Varying degrees of adherence to ethical standards
- History of NAR and Realtor
* Code of Ethics
* Loss of his/her career standing if the Code of Ethics is not upheld
* Advantage of The Code of Ethics mandated arbitration over court proceedings
* The Code prioritized as categories
- Court cases affected by or related to the Code of Ethics
- Doing business with a Realtor and non-realtors
- Successful business leaders
- Inspirations from business leaders