Looking ahead, the Financial Advisors who will earn the most money, enjoy the highest levels of career satisfaction, and provide the best lifestyles for their families will be those who can do three things extremely well:
- Get face-to-face with high net worth prospects.
- Seamlessly execute selling skills that lead to clinching a professional relationship with high net worth prospects.
- Manage high net worth relationships toward building client loyalty and generating ongoing introductions and referrals.
That is your critical path to success! Nothing is more vital than mastering high net worth selling. Not your brochure, team name, contact management system, professional certification, or platforms provided by your firm. This book will show you how to:
This is one of the few books I have seen which presents a step-by-step approach to going up-market and also combines the emotional, psychological, and actionable steps needed to take one’s practice to the next level.
- Overcome high net worth sales reluctance.
- Get face-to-face with the right HNW prospects.
- Keep your pipeline full of qualified HNW prospects.
- Develop rapport with HNW prospects by making the right impression, asking the right questions, and using brochures/collateral materials the right way.
- Communicate effectively with four different HNW prospect decision-making styles.
- Articulate your value proposition with clarity and conviction.
- Master the art of the mini-close.
- Overcome four objections most frequently used by HNW prospects.
- Build trust, communicate value, and earn professional respect.
~ Uwe F. Schweikert, Vice President, American Express