You’ve got a lot on your plate. Your desk is jammed with to-do lists, your calendar’s a double-booked mess, and you’re working overtime and still falling farther and farther behind.
Like the rest of the American workforce, you’re working harder and longer than ever before. Layoffs and cutbacks have left a leaner workforce to manage a seemingly unmanageable workload.
In today’s chaotic business environment you need real-life, implementable techniques to help you manage the daily overflow of information and pump up productivity. Learning Objectives For Audio-Conference
- Boost productivity by identifying and eliminating time-eating habits and organizational hurdles
- Regain control of your time and conquer clutter by getting organized
- Recognize and put a stop to procrastination
- Say goodbye to unnecessary office interruptions, employee visits and phone calls
- Tools and techniques for managing email and social networking overload
- Which time management tools will help and which to actually skip
- Ways to be sure that top priorities match top actions
- Top five time management challenges and how to overcome them
- How to make and stick to assignment deadlines
- Techniques to identify and minimize stress
- How to assert yourself and get it done