''The Payroll Compensation & Taxation Training & Certification Program helps beginning and intermediate HR professionals learn the basic payroll requirements.
The Program includes plain-English descriptions of the various requirements, processes, and procedures, as well as numerous examples, administrative tips, and interactive Q&A to help provide valuable insight into compliance requirements.
The Program also includes an optional test for those who wish to earn the "Certified Payroll Compensation & Taxation Administrator
" designation. This Program also qualifies for eight hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits!
Besides the basics, you''ll also learn:
- To properly identify, pay, and withhold taxes for employees
- To properly handle deferred compensation, cafeterial plan, sick pay, and other compensation
- To correctly handle stock options, expense reimbursements, relocation, and other "expenses"
- To follow the proper policies, procedures, and documentation requirements for garnishments and levies
Order this Program and receive:
- Our award-winning training interface
- One full year of access to content
- FREE updates whenever the law changes
- FREE testing to earn the "Certified Payroll Compensation & Taxation Administrator" designation
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost.
This interface lets managers view employee progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions - great for remedial training!
Last, organizations with 100 or more employees requiring Payroll training may want to customize this course. Please
click here for details on customizing this course