Become an Enrolled Agent (EA)!
This "Live Online EA Exam Review Course" is specifically designed to help tax professionals prepare to pass the Internal Revenue Service's Special Enrollment Examination (SEE).
This program includes both live (conducted online over the internet) and self-study portions. The self-study materials take approximately 100-200 hours to complete; the Online Interactive Review Course consists of over 40 hours of instruction (per part) and is conducted over numerous live online sessions.
This Live instruction enhances the self study portion by helping students with difficult topics or concepts that they may have problems grasping.
Live Class Structure:
Classes are conducted live, online over the internet. You will need internet access. Students download secure online conferencing software to their computers which enables them to meet online, speak directly to instructors, meet in chat rooms and message instructors and other students directly. See bottom of course description for System and Equipment requirements.
Live classes meet with TaxMama® and/or her instructors:
- Tuesdays (7-9pm ET)
- Thursdays (7-9pm ET)
- Saturdays (11am-3pm ET)
- Orientation is Tues, May 17th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm (Eastern Time). Part I classes begin Saturday, May 21st and run through Saturday June 25th.
Part I live classes have concluded. With this package, you will receive Part I in a recorded format.
Part II classes begin Thursday, June 16th and run through Saturday August 13th (Part II classes overlap the last 4 sessions of Part I).
Part II live classes have concluded. With this package, you will receive Part I in a recorded format.
Part III classes begin Tuesday, August 30th and run through Saturday October 22nd. There will be no class on Labor Day Weekend and during High Holy Days in September. We will also take a 2-week break from Oct 2nd-17th, so everyone can finish tax season.
NOTE: You may join the live classes once already in session. You will receive audio recordings of any classes previously held.
- Each exam Part includes 40-58 hours of live class instruction (per part)
- All classes are recorded, so you receive 40-58 hours of audio recordings and replays of at least 14-23 educational lectures (per part)
- Access to all lecture notes, including forms and explanations
- Access to discussion forums, including your own blog, to track your notes and exchange information with other students
- FasTax Software covering 4 years of EA exam questions and answers
- The Gleim EA Review book(s) and CD(s) for all three parts of the EA Exam
- TaxMama’s® Cheat Sheets, which were raved about by exam takers
- Autographed copy of TaxMama’s® book, Small Business Taxes Made Easy
- Taxmama's new e-book The 100% Home-Based Business Tax Solution - the evolving e-book
- Online Study Rooms, so you can study with your study buddy, or join study buddy teams
- Free tax software to use in sample returns and to PREPARE and EFILE returns
Download a Mini Course Orientation by clicking on the image below:
All materials are processed and shipped out via USPS Priority Mail within 1 business day of placing your order, and are intended to get materials in your hands within 2 business days. Priority Mail is NOT guaranteed, and may take longer in some cases (If you need expedited shipping, please call us to place your order). You will also receive an email which provides log-in instructions for the live sessions, study halls and class Library and Resource Center.
Guarantee and Refund Policy:
Taxmama's Guarantee: If you don't pass the exam on the first attempt, come on back and take the next class free! You will only pay for new books and materials - about $150 - $350.
If you decide to drop out? To get a refund, you must request it within 30 days or 4 scheduled class sessions, whichever comes first. Your entire registration will be refunded, less the cost of the books and disks you have received - $175-$300 depending on the class. There is a $75 restocking fee.
(Note: we cannot accept used books and discs.)
System and Equipment Requirements:
Processor: Pentium III® or compatible or greater
Memory: 64 MB of RAM or greater
Operating System: Windows 98SE or higher
Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 or better
Internet Connection: 20 Kbps Dial-Up (Broadband Cable or DSL preferred)
Hard Drive Space: 1 MB or greater
Headset/Microphone/Speakers: The live course is interactive. You will be encouraged to ask and answer questions – just like in a real classroom. A headset with built-in microphone is encouraged. If not, a set of speakers and microphone will work also.
Click below for EA Exam Review for individual parts:
Part I - Individuals
Part II - Businesses and Entities
Part III - Representation, Practice and Procedures
If dates are not compatible with your schedule, check out TaxMama’s® Self Study Course – it contains all the notes and audio recordings of the live classes but allows you to learn in your own time.
More Information about the Enrolled Agent designation:
Click on the hyperlink below for more information on becoming an Enrolled Agent (EA).