As any mortgage or real estate professional knows, a credit score is one of the key elements in the approval process. Good credit scores generally allow an expeditious closing; bad credit scores brings the loan app process to a screeching halt.
And if you cannot get the credit "fixed", you not only lose the deal (and your commission!), but have wasted your time. But while many real estate and mortgage professionals often drop prospects that appear to have unworkable credit / poor credit score, knowing what steps to take can help you save the deal and earn a commission!Learning Objectives
Our 90-minute teleseminar will help you close more deals by teaching you about credit and credit repair, including:
- How to read a credit report correctly
- What is the relevance - and how you can affect - a credit score
- Tips to rise from the depths of crappy credit to great credit in under 90 days!
- What your customers should say - and not say - to creditors and collection agencies
- How to repair credit legally
- What websites to use...and much more!
Get ready for 90 minutes of fact filled information that will transform you into a real credit expert!About Your Speaker
Doug Vairo, President of LoanOfficerStore.com, is a nationally-recognized speaker and trainer to thousands of mortgage and real estate professionals.
One of the reasons that Doug knows so much about credit repair is that in the late 80’s he became so ill that he had to sell his home and he lost his
business. He went from having a credit score in the high 700's to being so broke that he couldn’t even pay attention!