If you have a business where you need to collect sales tax, you already know how complicated the process can be. But don't worry, QuickBooks can help!
QuickBooks reduces some of the complication by automatically applying sales tax on particular sales and keeping track of how much you collect and from whom. And when you are ready to pay your sales taxes, QuickBooks can write a check for the correct amount due!Learning Objectives
In this 90-minute training session you will learn how to:
About Your Trainer
- Use the sales tax functions available in QuickBooks
- Set up QuickBooks to track sales tax
- Apply sales tax to a sale
- Determine a business's sales tax liability
- Write a QuickBooks check to the appropriate tax agency for sales tax liability
Christine H. McHenry, CPA is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor who specializes in QuickBooks training and consulting services.
She graduated from Oglethorpe University in Atlanta with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, and obtained her CPA license in 1997. Christine has been helping small business and individuals with their QuickBooks needs ever since.