This class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. CEHv7 provides a comprehensive ethical hacking and network security-training program to meet the standards of highly skilled security professionals. Hundreds of SMEs and authors have contributed towards the content presented in the CEHv7 courseware. Latest tools and exploits uncovered from the underground community are featured in the new package. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking.CEH v7 Features and Enhancements Includes:
- CEH v7 showcases the latest hacking techniques and countermeasures.
- Updated core content and well-organized flow for a best-in-class learning experience.
- Exclusive section for countermeasures against different attacks with detailed explanation of how to implement the countermeasures in a real-time environment.
- Attractive and descriptive diagrammatic representations of concepts and attacks.
- Complete section dedicated to penetration testing, illustrating how to implement learned concepts to test network system security.
- Courseware includes over 20GB of the latest hacking and security tools.
- A result-oriented, descriptive lab manual; the labs showcased in the courseware are tested against the latest Operating Systems with all patches and hot fixes applied
- CEH v7 meets Government and DoD compliance with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and DoD Directive 8570.1-M.
- Over 1000 minutes of video demonstrations and more.
Introduction to Ethical HackingFootprinting and ReconnaissanceScanning NetworksEnumerationSystem HackingTrojans and BackdoorsViruses and WormsSniffersSocial EngineeringDenial of ServiceSession HijackingHacking WebserversHacking Web ApplicationsSQL InjectionHacking Wireless NetworksEvading IDS, Firewalls and HoneypotsBuffer OverflowsCryptographyPenetration Testing