You will create a directional map, a block diagram, a basic and a cross-functional flowchart, an organization chart, and an office layout. As you create these drawings, you will learn techniques to drag and manipulate Visio master shapes, create connections between shapes, and apply styles to shapes, text, and pages. You will generate an organization chart from imported data and edit custom properties to store additional information in your diagrams. You will learn shortcuts to enhance your productivity and use unique tools designed for each type of drawing. When you've completed the course, you will have a firm grasp of all of the skills needed to create any kind of diagram using Visio.
- Identify the various types of drawings you can create using Visio.
- Drag shapes from Visio stencils and resize, rotate, align, and transform them.
- Numbering shapes automatically and duplicating shapes quickly.
- Create a directional map.
- Quickly locate any master shape within the stencil library.
- Create an organization chart manually or generate one from a text file.
- Create a flowchart or a cross-functional flowchart.
- Apply title, borders, backgrounds, and color schemes to enhance Visio documents.
- Create an office floor plan to scale