4 day Florida Licensing Class (5-20 and 6-20 license), 1 day Practical Adjusting Class, and 3 day Xactimate 27 class. All classes run 7:00am - 6:00pm.
Your career starts here with our Total Adjuster Training Package. We understand that a license by itself will not prepare you for your claims career, and this series of courses was designed with you in mind. First
, we walk you though the state license, with the Florida Certified Adjuster Designation course
. This class will familiarize you with the terms and practices of the industry.
The class includes 4-days of classroom instruction, all course materials and the actual licensing exam administered at the conclusion of the seminar, in class. If for any reason you do not pass this test, our Pass Assistance Program includes private tutoring before we give you another test. Your success is guaranteed.
The online Certified Adjuster Designation program covers the following topics of instruction:
- Insurance Terms and Concepts
- Personal Lines Coverages (Homeowner's Policies Form A, B, C)
- Commercial Lines
- Automobile Coverages
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Ocean Marine
- Marketing Practices
- Standard Fire Policy
- Adjuster Bonds
- Additional Coverages, Exclusions, and Extensions
- Adjuster Practices
- Adjuster Licensing Requirements
- Workers' Compensation
Note: Topics are presented within the context of real-life claim situations.Then
, we lead you through the process of adjusting a property claim in our “how to scope a loss” Practical Adjusting class
. This course is a 1-day practicum in basic catastrophe claims adjusting. This class was created for the aspiring adjuster who may be unfamiliar with the elements of residential construction and the proper protocol for an inspection or "scope".
Course topics include:
- Scoping Procedure
- Equipment Discussion
- Techniques of Measuring
- Basic Construction
- Damage Analysis
- Methods of Repair
, our Xactimate 27 Basic through Advanced class
gets you ready to write estimates with the software mandated by many insurance carriers. Don’t be left behind because you don’t know how to use Xactimate.
It will cover:
- Basic data entry and estimate set-up
- Estimate "structure" and proper order/grouping
- "Dimensioning" (building rooms and elevations with width/length/height)
- Basic Sketch functions (building rooms in Sketch)
- Line item entry and several item search strategies
- How to build an estimate that will get through file review (and file review will appreciate!)
- How to build an estimate that will cover the actual cost to rebuild
- "Speed-estimating" techniques: templates, macros and more!
- Advanced Sketch
- Advanced Roof Sketch
- Graphical Estimating (estimating items through Sketch interface)
- Sketch Templates
- Multiple Levels
- Ceiling Types
- Saddles and Crickets
- Assembly Experts
- Admin to Estimate Relay
- Multiple Reporting
- Usage of Activity Diary
- Tokens: Creation and Usage
- Price List Editing
Students attending this three-day Xactimate 27 workshop are expected to furnish their own laptop. The system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System - Operating systems on which Xactimate 27 is supported include Windows® XP / Vista; it will not run on a Mac
- Processor Speed - 1.5 GHz or higher recommended (1 GHz minimum supported; may limit performance and some features)
- RAM - 1 GB of RAM recommended (512 MB of RAM minimum supported; may limit performance and some features)
- Hard Drive Space - 1.5 Gig of available hard drive space
- Monitor Resolution - SVGA color monitor with resolution set at 1024x768 or higher required
- Connectivity - High speed Internet connection (DSL, cable, ISDN, T-1, etc.) recommended (56K modem minimum supported)
- Xactimate 27 Software - if you do not have a subscription to the software, you may download a demo here.
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to write professional, comprehensive claims that'll make file-reviewers smile!
These three classes are especially designed to give you a huge advantage toward success in your new career as an insurance adjuster.