Positive and negative stress is a constant influence on all of our
lives. The trick is to maximize the positive stress and to minimize the
negative stress. This workshop will give participants a three-option
method for addressing any stressful situation, as well as a toolbox of
personal skills, including using routines, relaxation techniques, and a
stress log system.
• Begin with understanding what stress is
• How to create a stress-reducing lifestyle
• Altering the Situation and creating effective actions
• Avoiding the Situation and creating effective actions
• Accepting the Situation and creating effective actions
• Using Routines to reduce stress
• Environmental relaxation techniques
• Physical relaxation techniques
• Coping with major events and knowing when to seek help
• Our Challenge to You
• Reviewing and Evaluating
• Wrapping Up
Operations, Managers, Supervisors, Business owners, Human Resources Professionals, Senior Managers, Clerical
A New Year and A New You!
professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or
workstation. Our virtual training programs are on average 4-5 hours long and designed
for maximum retention. Time and expense management is critical. So is
developing your competitive edge. Learn from our trained Adult Educators and
build the skills you need, without losing your valuable time traveling and the
added expense of off-site training.
Questions after training:
have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we
encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you
personal feedback to work through whatever opportunity you are facing.