Workplace Harassment can be based
on a variety of factors that differ from the one doing the harassment,
such as race, sex and disability.
Three main actions constitute harassment:
- When someone is doing something to you to make you uneasy
- When someone is saying something to you to make you feel uneasy
- When someone knowingly puts your life at risk in some way
This course will give you the tools
necessary to recognize harassment in the workplace as well understand
your rights and responsibilities under the law, with regard to safety in
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• The background from the Law through to identifying harassment and anti-harassment policies
• Developing an Anti-Harassment Policy and what should be covered
• Policies in the Workplace from Employee rights to Employer rights
• Proper Procedures in the workplace to investigate harassment
• How to deal with False Allegations
• What other options are available
• Defining sexual harassment
• Conflict Resolution and how to resolve a situation
• The Aftermath and how to move forward
• Wrapping Up
Operations, Managers, Supervisors, Business owners, Human Resources Professionals, Senior Managers, Clerical
A New Year and A New You!
Get the professional training you
want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Our virtual training
programs are on average 4-5 hours long and designed for maximum retention. Time
and expense management is critical. So is developing your competitive edge.
Learn from our trained Adult Educators and build the skills you need, without
losing your valuable time traveling and the added expense of off-site training.
Questions after training:
If you have questions or need further help
specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your
question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback to work
through whatever opportunity you are facing.