Plain-English Guidance With The CCI and How It Applies To You
Customers have told us that this book is incredibly easy to use. It uses easy-to-understand language to walk you through more than 80,000 code combinations relevant to radiology, helping you verify that your code assignments are included in Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) edits.
Whether you deal with carriers or fiscal intermediaries, you'll be confident that you're billing appropriately, avoiding prohibited unbundling of charges and reducing the risk of denied claims, delayed reimbursement and payer audits.
- Quick look-up tables listing all comprehensive, component and mutually exclusive codes
- Clarification of acceptable modifier use, along with total and work RVUs
- The latest general and radiology-specific correct coding guidelines from the CMS
- 2008 Medicare fee schedule and 2008 payment rates for hospital outpatient services
- Includes quarterly CCI edit updates for the year, from official government sources
- NEW FOR 2008: Thousands of new coding edits, many that apply to new CPT or HCPCS radiology codes; new features to enhance usability and reader friendliness