Our Advanced Hacking Online includes a shipment of software that is loaded onto your computer, which allows you to complete over 30 hours of hands-on lab exercises! Not only do you get high quality instruction from an expert instructor, you also perform hands-on lab exercises that allow for real knowledge transfer.Course Benefits
Some of the benefits of Advanced Hacking Online include:
- Interact with over 47 online modules, taught by an expert instructor.
- We ship you a number of Virtual Machines (VMs) pre-installed with hundreds of tools and scripts that you use to perform over 31 hands-on lab exercises.
- Get online guidance while you perform the lab exercises, the labs have been recorded from start to finish.
- Prepare yourself for the CEPT, ECSA and LPT certifications from home. When you purchase Advanced Hacking Online, you automatically get an exam voucher for the CEPT certification.
After taking this course, you will walk out the door with the skills to identify and prevent the latest complex and complicated attacks by doing them yourself in our lab with your own two hands.
After completing the penetration testing training in this course, you will be at the top 5%-10% in terms of information security knowledge and ethical hacking skills.Learning Objectives
You will learn the following:
Instructor-Led, Hands-On Lab Exercises
- Writing buffer overflow exploits
- Dlmalloc Heap Overflow exploits
- Win32 Heap Overflow exploits
- Linux stack overflow exploits
- Defeating non-exec stacks
- Return-to-libc shellcode
- Function pointer overwrites
- Crafting Injectable Shellcode
- Defeating non-executable stacks
- Linux LKM Rootkits
- Windows Kernel Rootkits
- Reverse engineering training
- Vulnerability development and discovery
- Attacking and blinding IDSs
- Hiding your attacks from IDSs
- Encrypted covert channels
- Global Offset Table Overwrites
- Windows Shellcode
- Integer Overflows
- Linux shellcode
- "No listening port" trojans
- A whole day on breaking through enterprise DMZs
- Reconstructing binaries from sniffed traffic
- Circumventing antivirus
- Bi-directional Spoofed Communication
- Session fixation
- Advanced SQL Injection
- Defensive techniques
Some of the additional skills you will learn include:
- Writing a stack buffer overflow
- Porting exploits to metasploit modules
- Find socket shellcode
- Writing shellcode for Linux
- Using Ollydbg for Win32 Exploits
- Using IDA Pro for Reversing
- Reconstructing sniffed images
- Reverse engineering Windows PE Binaries
- Session hijacking
- Passive Network Analysis
- Exploitation with a remote GUI
- Sniffing SSL Encrypted Sessions
- Format string exploits
- Heap overflow exploits
- Windows exploits
- Calculating offsets
- Reversing with SoftIce
- OS determination without touching the target
- SQL Injection timing attacks
- Port redirection
- ASP source disclosure attacks
- Call-Back Backdoors
- Encrypted covert channels
- Remote keyloggers
- PHP/MySQL SQL Injection
- Inserting Malicious Code Into Unix Binaries
IACRB's Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT) Certification
- Access to 50+ online modules totaling 54 hours of training.
- Multiple VMs (Virtual Machines) pre-loaded with hundreds of tools and scripts so you can do over 31 hands-on lab exercises from home or work
- Lecture, Lab Exercise and Text book
- Our Custom Advanced Hacking Tools CD-ROM, includes every program covered in the course for at home study.
The CEPT certification is designed to certify that individuals have expert level knowledge and skills in relation to penetration testing. It consists of 9 domains directly relating to penetration testing. EC-Council ECSA Certification
- The Advanced Ethical Hacking class also prepares you for EC-Council's Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certification.
- The ECSA is one of the top security analyst certifications.
- Workstation with Windows XP SP2, 1 GB RAM, 30 GB free hard drive space
- Windows 2000 Server installation disk
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Firm understanding of the Windows Operating System
- Exposure to the Linux Operating System or other Unix-based OS
- Firm understanding of the TCP/IP protocols.
- Exposure to network reconnaissance and associated tools (nmap, nessus, netcat)
- Programming knowledge is NOT required
- Desire to learn about ethical hacking, and get great penetration testing training!