Learn how standard IT security solutions can be used in SCADA systems and where SCADA specific security controls and practices are required.
This course will teach you to develop a SCADA cyber security program and work with internal and external IT resources to implement the program.Some of the benefits of SCADA Security Online are:
You Will Learn:
- Attend the exact same course as the Instructor-Led SCADA Security in an online format.
- Interact with over 25 online modules, taught by an expert instructor.
- We ship you a number of Virtual Machines (VMs) pre-installed with hundreds of tools and scripts that you use to perform hands-on lab exercises. These are the same lab exercises as the instructor-led class.
- Get online guidance while you perform the lab exercises, the labs have been recorded from start to finish.
- Prepare yourself for the CSSA certifications from home or work. When you purchase SCADA Security Online, you automatically get an exam voucher for the CSSA certification.
- SCADA security policies
- Firewall architecture, DMZ, and rulebases
- Secure remote access to a control center
- SCADA protocol security issues
- Securing field communications
- User authentication technologies and integration with SCADA applications
- Access control principles and implementation
- Active Directory integration with SCADA applications
- Detecting cyber attacks on SCADA systems
- Vulnerability scanning
- Security patch management
- Anti-virus protection and management
- Exceptions – what to do when you can’t implement best practice
- SCADA security standards
- Access to 25+ online modules
- Multiple VMs (Virtual Machines) pre-loaded with hundreds of tools and scripts so you can do hands-on lab exercises from home or work
- Lecture and Lab Exercise books
- InfoSec's Custom SCADA Security CD-ROM
- Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA) exam fee.
- Understanding of a SCADA system.
- Attendees can be anyone involved with protection of a SCADA system: SCADA supervisors, analysts, system administrators as well as SCADA vendors.
- Desire to learn how to protect the cyber critical infrastructure.
- You must pass a background check before attending this course due to its sensitive nature.