This course will enable learners to understand and use Presentations to perform simple tasks such as opening existing presentations, creating new presentations, saving presentations, and formatting data. This course will also equip learners to insert images and charts in their presentation, set up slide transitions, view presentations as a slide show, and set printing options.Learning Objectives
- Identify features of Presentations interface elements.
- Identify options for defining presentation settings using PerfectExpert.
- Identify options to open and close presentations.
- Identify options for creating and saving documents.
- Identify options for formatting text.
- Identify options for inserting and deleting images in presentation.
- Identify options for inserting and deleting shapes in presentation.
- Identify steps for creating data charts.
- Identify methods to organize slides in a presentation.
- Identify options for setting up slide transitions.
- Identify steps for starting a slide show and navigating to specific slides.
- Identify options for printing a presentation.
Users with basic to intermediate skills looking to use their PC as a productivity tool. .