In this course, learn how to develop and monitor service standards to support exceptional customer service; build customer service teams; understand your customers and how they measure service; and how to develop customer loyalty with your customers.COURSE OBJECTIVES:
After completing this course, students will know how to:- Discuss the basics of service standards, monitor service standards, and understand how management standards support exceptional customer service.- Build customer service teams, select right employees through effective screening and interviews, provide training and empowerment, and motivate employees to maintain desirable behaviors.- Understand your customers and how they measure service, develop loyalty in customers, understand how employee loyalty affects service, and create memorable service.
- Fundamentals of service standards
- Understanding service standards
- Creating effective standards
- Establishing standards
- Implementing standards
- Monitoring service standards
- Assessing the effectiveness of standards
- Obtaining customer feedback
- Correcting service problems
- Management and service standards
- Building and monitoring the service team
- Creating an action plan
- Establishing managerial standards
- Identifying and overcoming service barriers
- Teams as a service solution
- Understanding customer service teams
- Maintaining a customer service team
- Employee selection
- Choosing the right employees
- Conducting an interview
- Team training and empowerment
- Implementing proper training
- Empowering employees
- Understanding the importance of motivation
- Reinforcing desirable behavior
- Understanding your customers
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding customer criteria
- Uncovering customers’ needs
- Customer loyalty development
- Understanding customer loyalty
- Building loyal customers
- Encouraging customer loyalty
- Employee loyalty’s influence
- Developing employee loyalty
- Helping employees to perform
- Memorable service
- Creating memorable service
- Solving customer problems
Virtual Excellence in Service - Advanced Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.