Part 1: The Advanced IBM Rational System Architect, V11.3 course includes tailoring IBM Rational System Architect to meet specific organizational requirements, creating reports, and using the tool in a multi-user environment.
Part 2: The IBM Rational System Architect Publisher Add On course provides the knowledge and skills needed to plan, design, and build the Rational System Architect Publisher Add template which controls the content and format of the web site produced by this tool.
Why Attend an IBM Rational Boot Camp?
- Get an intensive four- or five-day regimen delivering a combination of classroom and web-based training taught by product experts
- Helps with challenges of scheduling time away from work and prioritizing which classes to take next
- Choice of twenty different Boot Camps, each comprised of multiple courses
Boot Camp Benefits over Traditional Training
- Minimizes time away from the office
- Reduces overall travel expenses by taking multiple classes in one Boot Camp
- Includes instructor-led and web-based training (30 days)
- Requires only one approval for this all-in-one format
This instructor-led Boot Camp helps prepare you for the IBM Certified Solution Designer - Rational System Architect - BPMN Professional Certification exam.
What You'll Learn
- IBM Rational System Architect configuration mechanisms
- Customizing the data dictionary
- Modify existing definitions: adding new properties, specifying user-definable lists, creating 'addressable' definitions, hiding unwanted details, creating new definitions
- Produce reports using the report editor
- Address some network issues and tool setup
- Increase collaboration between your team member by allowing easy access to the Enterprise model
- Generate HTML reports from your Rational System Architect model
- Publish the data in the form of questions and answers, tables, etc.
IBM Rational System Architect Compare Add On
Customizing the Me
This advanced course is for those responsible for the design and/or implementation of a Web site based on Rational System Architect repository data:
- Enterprise Architects
- Data Modelers
- Project Managers
- Quality Engineers
Anyone who needs an awareness of IBM Rational System Architect's advanced features in order to define or implement procedures for using it in an organizational or project context