The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) has been enhanced to allow more homeowners the ability to access the program. HARP 1.0 was introduced in March 2009 and allowed expanded loan to value limits to assist homeowners that are upside down on their value.
Unfortunately, the program ultimately helped less than 900,000 homeowners. The expanded "HARP 2.0" program hopes to fill this gap. In this seminar, we will review these enhancements that HARP 2.0 adds, discuss the benefits and changes from the existing refinance option, the requirements that must be met to qualify and alternatives for homeowners that do not qualify. Course Outline:
- A Brief review/discuss of existing programs offered by FNMA and FHLMC
- Details of the revisions effective with the 2.0 updates
- Specific qualifying requirements
- Eligibility determination
- Credit requirements and waivers
- Discussion of other options available to homeowners that don't qualify
- Discussion and Q&A session
Dates & Times
- Live, Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Fully Interactive Online Webinar
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 3 Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge - Watch 24/7
- Certificate of Completion E-mailed (within 5-7 business days after end of class) as a PDF File
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
This three-hour webinar is held on the dates and times as posted herein.How It Works:
About The Instructor
- You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
- Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
- Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
Theresa Furzland has 25+ years of experience ranging from origination, processing, closing and post closing. During class Theresa works with you directly to review and respond to all your questions. After your class is finished, feel free to email Theresa directly with any further questions you may have.Who Should Attend?
This training is useful for ALL mortgage professionals! Whether you're a loan officer, broker, mortgage processor, underwriter or post closing, the information in this webinar will impact you in your profession. Graduates of this 3-hour webinar will be better prepared to serve effectively and profitably as mortgage professionals.Cancellation Policy
A written notice MUST be given at least 30 BUSINESS DAYS prior to the ORIGINAL class start date to receive a refund (MINUS a $75 cancellation fee PER class). However, if you have registered for a class that starts sooner than 30 days, then NO refund will be given.
Also, NO refunds will be provided for classes purchased as part of a special offer, bundled package or group discount rate. In addition, NO refunds will be provided once a class has started, so if you cannot attend for any reason, we will simply reschedule you for a later date. Note: if you're not able to meet our system requirements (computer & internet connection), we suggest re-taking the class on a different computer because we will NOT issue a refund.