Customers today have greater demands and higher expectations than ever.
No wonder you sometimes feel overwhelmed at the daunting task of
providing truly excellent customer service all the time. Ready to learn
new skills? Do an attitude makeover? Get a dose of inspiration? This
audio conference will not only boost your day-to-day effectiveness—it
will give you a tremendous edge when it comes to giving the superstar
performance your customers and organization expect.
Angry, irrational, upset and abrasive customers—bring them on!
With the techniques you’ll learn here for keeping customers
super-satisfied, you’ll welcome challenging personalities—it’s your
chance to blow your horn and get recognized for the vital asset you are
to your company. Learn how to create the kind of service persona that
puts customers at ease, earns their trust and makes them feel
good—whether on the phone or face to face. Enroll now in this
audio conference, discover how to ramp up your performance to super-star
level—and start enjoying your job a whole lot more.
What will you learn? Here’s a preview:
- How to make an immediate good first impression
- How to make your voice sound as friendly as a smile
- What words and actions signal a “ready to help” attitude that makes customers feel good
- What specific words and phrases make customers trust and like you
- How you say it is just as important as what you say—how to hear yourself as others hear you
- How to deal with unhappy, irrational, angry and upset customers
- How to spot opportunities for turning complaining customers into lifetime customers
- How to increase sales and profitability through good customer service
- How to wind up every customer transaction on a positive note
Conference Start Times
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
Cancelation Policy: If you cannot attend an event, you may send someone else in your place. If that isn’t an option for you, cancellations received up to five working days before the event are refundable, minus a registration service charge ($10 for one-day events; $25 for multiple-day events). After that, cancellations are subject to the entire seminar fee, which you may apply toward a future seminar. Please note that if you don’t cancel and don’t attend, you are still responsible for payment.