This course will give students an understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and the Cisco Outbound Option.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and the Unified CCE environment - Configure a Cisco Unified CCE system that routes from Cisco Unified IP IVR- Describe ICM users and feature control sets, various ICM configuration utilities, and ICM variables - Create routing options using an external SQL database- Understand administrative scripting, translation routing concepts, and how translation routing operates- Configure a new Cisco Unified CCE system that routes from Cisco Unified Communications Manager- Understand the Cisco Outbound option components and how to configure an outbound dialer, an import rule, a query rule, and a campaign- Describe basic reporting characteristics of the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
Familiarity with: - Call center operations - Microsoft Active Directory- Microsoft Windows 2003- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Overview
- Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Call Routing Options
- Components of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Intelligent Contact Management Routing Techniques
Configuring Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Integrating Cisco Unified IP IVR
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Configurations
- Agent Desktop Options
- Using the Cisco Unified CCE Script Editor
- Creating Feature Control Sets and Users
- Using Script Editor Utilities
- Creating and Using Cisco Unified CCE Variables
- Configuring Access to an External Database
- Adding Multiple Skill Groups
Administrative Scripts and Translation Routing
- Understanding Administrative Scripts
- Understanding Translation Routing
Configuring a Second Peripheral
- New Peripheral Basic Configuration
- Creating Translation Routes for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Enterprise Services and Skill Groups
Configuring Cisco Outbound Option
- Cisco Outbound Option Overview
- Cisco Outbound Option Configuration
Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Cisco Unified IC Overview
- Cisco Unified IC Reporting
Virtual Cisco® Administering Cisco® Unified Contact Center Enterprise v1.0 (AUCCE) Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.