Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2013
is a comprehensive, easy-to-use guide to the accounting and financial reporting principles used by not-for-profit organizations. Written with the needs of the financial statement preparer, user, and attestor in mind, this guide provides a complete review of the authoritative accounting literature that impacts all types of not-for-profit organizations.
At the same time, Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2013
features many examples and illustrations that will assist professionals in applying authoritative literature to real-life situations.
- Easy-to-use information that enables users to find needed information quickly
- Coverage of accounting principles specifically related to not-for-profit organizations, as well as accounting principles applicable to all types of organizations
- Specific coverage of accounting issues for different types of not-for-profit organizations
- A comprehensive disclosure checklist that helps financial statement preparers and attestors ensure that all disclosures required by GAAP have been considered
- Many examples and illustrations that make putting accounting theory into practice an easy task
Destined to become the reference you keep at your side, Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2013
strives to be a thorough, reliable reference that nonprofit accounting professionals will use constantly.Course Materials
Upon ordering this course, you will receive the text material via USPS Priority Mail, generally within 2-4 days; overnight delivery is available for an additional charge. Included in your package will be log-on instructions for taking the certification exam.Exam Format
After you have completed reviewing the text material, you may take your exam in our convenient, untimed online format. The test includes 5 True/False questions for each CPE credit offered. For example, a CPE test worth 20 credits would include 100 True/False questions.
A score of 70% or better is required to pass this course, although there is no limit to the number of times you may take the exam in order to pass.CPE Certification
When you successfully complete the course, you will receive a certificate indicating the course title and how many credit hours you earned. Certificates can be sent by fax, mail or E-mail. Certificates are usually sent within 1 business day of completing the course.Course level: Basic