7PMI Activity ID#
A work book is provided for note taking while the participants actively use LinkedIn® with the provided PC desk tops in class. Lunch is also included in the course tuition.
This one-day course is designed for project managers and any other professionals seeking to learn LinkedIn for purposes of elevating their career and business using the #1 social networking media for professionals. The materials presented are content rich with how-to steps and strategies in a methodical and efficient manner using key features, functionality, and applications within LinkedIn. Participants will gain wisdom about LinkedIn beyond just building a profile or connecting with other colleagues. The tips and strategies offered can take individuals months and years to learn but participants can leverage them in just eight short hours. PMPs will earn 7 PDUs and CPAs will earn 8 CPE.
- Navigate throughout LinkedIn to find features and functions that relate to your specific needs
- Identify critical privacy settings and understanding what they mean to you and your audience
- How to build a stellar profile so that it attract your audience to want to learn more about who you are
- Strategies for growing your network beyond your immediate connections
- Execute your plan to brand yourself on LinkedIn as a subject matter expert to draw more connections and more business