Who’s it for?
Brand new users, novice users, or anyone looking to learn about the everyday features of QuickBooksHow long does it last?
Payroll is NOT included
2 Days What does it cover?
- Setting up charts of accounts, customer information, vendor information, and your products and services
- Navigating QuickBooks quickly and easily
- Setting up Preferences to help you be more efficient
- Creating invoices, sales receipts, customer statements, and credit memos
- Writing cheques and creating debit card transactions
- Entering and paying bills
- Creating and applying Vendor credits
- Receiving customer payments
- Making bank deposits and transfers
- Account Reconciliations (Bank & Credit card)
- Tracking and paying sales taxes (PST, HST, and GST)
- Reporting—including income statements, balance sheets, general ledgers, and sales by customer
- 10 Reports that every business must use
- Safeguarding your QuickBooks data
- Setting up preferences to make QuickBooks easier to use
- Using purchase orders to manage inventory and non-inventory products and services
- Receiving goods and services from suppliers
- Producing detailed purchase reports
- Customizing forms and templates for invoices, statements, estimates, etc.
- Creating proposals and quotes
- Tracking costs and profitability on jobs and projects
- Managing basic inventory in QuickBooks
- Modifying, customizing, and filtering reports, and exporting them to Excel
- Managing petty cash accounts
- Taking deposits, down payments & retainers
- Managing customers using price levels
- Find out how to find and correct errors in QuickBooks
- Seminars held in Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto, Mississauga, Winnipeg, London, Ottawa, and more!
Does not include Payroll