The Outlook 2013 Calendar allows you to create appointments and events, as well as schedule meetings. The Calendar is fully integrated with the other components of Microsoft Outlook 2013 allowing you to easily incorporate your contacts and e-mail functionality with the Calendar. This course introduces the major components of the Calendar and discusses how to create appointments and events. Microsoft Outlook 2013 also provides the Tasks feature to help keep you organized and to assist you with the various tasks that you need to process on a daily basis. This course demonstrates how to create tasks in Outlook 2013 to help you to manage your time and stay organized.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-423: Outlook 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Outlook 2013.Learning Objectives
- Create an appointment and an event in Outlook 2013
- Navigate the Calendar in Outlook 2013
- Work with your Calendar in Outlook 2013
- Create tasks in Outlook 2013
- Work with tasks in Outlook 2013
- Choose the best way to create, sort, and print tasks in Outlook 2013