Designing an effective brochure, newsletter, report, ad or Web page is anything but easy these days.
The competition for the reader’s eye is intense. Your document has to stand out from the pack and grab your audience’s attention to do its job. Planning your approach is not just helpful—it’s vital. And that’s why we created this webinar
You’ll learn so much in just one hour, including:
- 10 key questions to ask before plunging into a design
- The hallmarks of a great design
- How to tell the difference between good—and bad—design (it may not be as obvious as you think)
- Selecting type size: Make-it-or-break-it factors
- Tapping into the unbelievable psychological power of color
- Tips for designing professional-looking brochures that get the results you want
- Eliminate monotony in proposals and reports—and wake up readers
- Designing ads with punch and sizzle
- A crash course on designing Web page layouts
Cancelation Policy: If you cannot attend an event, you may send someone else in your place. If that isn’t an option for you, cancellations received up to five working days before the event are refundable, minus a registration service charge ($10 for one-day events; $25 for multiple-day events). After that, cancellations are subject to the entire seminar fee, which you may apply toward a future seminar. Please note that if you don’t cancel and don’t attend, you are still responsible for payment.