Uncover the unwritten rules for being more professional and efficient when using e-mail in today’s workplace. You’ll get dozens of pointers and tips—like how to keep your messages short and focused, avoid glaring errors, keep negative feelings from coming across, say what you mean the first time and much more. The result? You’ll know exactly how to make little changes that will dramatically improve your professionalism and efficiency. And you’ll wish this was required training for everyone you work with.
Here’s a preview of the agenda:
- Business writing tips you can use now to make sure your e-mail messages get your point across
- How to write e-mail messages that today’s busy professional can digest in 60 seconds or less
- 15 tips that will help you write e-mails that get read
- The do’s and don’ts of e-mail
- How to make sure you’re presenting the proper tone in your e-mails
- How to tell at a glance which e-mail messages you should read now—and which ones can wait until later
- 6 tips for getting most out of e-mail
- Understanding the demands of the business world in relation to e-mails
- When it’s important to use the phone instead of e-mail
Cancelation Policy: If you cannot attend an event, you may send someone else in your place. If that isn’t an option for you, cancellations received up to five working days before the event are refundable, minus a registration service charge ($10 for one-day events; $25 for multiple-day events). After that, cancellations are subject to the entire seminar fee, which you may apply toward a future seminar. Please note that if you don’t cancel and don’t attend, you are still responsible for payment.