This is a comprehensive course covering all of the functions and features of PowerPoint 2013 for students of any skill level. The course begins with basic concepts and gradually progresses to more advanced topics. After an introduction in developing a PowerPoint presentation, students will learn about advanced text editing and how to utilize graphical elements. They will also learn how to modify objects within a presentation, how to add tables and charts, and how to prepare to deliver their presentation.
Students will then learn how to modify the PowerPoint environment, using methods like customizing design templates, working with media and animations, and adding SmartArt to a presentation. They will also learn about collaborating on a presention, customizing a slide show and securing and distributing a presentation.
- 12 Months Online Access, Featuring OnDemand Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions with Full Audio and Video Lectures
- Software Video Demonstrations
- Self-Assessment Module Review Quizzes
- Printable Courseware
- Certificate of Completion
- Mobile Access via iPhones and IPads