Students will learn how to implement infrastructure components such as virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and mobile apps, and storage in Azure.TARGET AUDIENCE:
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
- IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host websites and mobile app backend services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.COURSE OBJECTIVES:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Azure architecture components including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Implement, manage, backup and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Deploy and configure websites.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Publish content through CDNs and publish videos by using Media Services.
- Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using PowerShell runbooks.
Introduction to Azure
- Cloud technology overview
- Overview of Azure
- Managing Azure with the Azure portal
- Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
- Overview of Azure Resource Manager
- Azure management services
- Lab : Managing Microsoft Azure
Implementing and managing Azure networking
- Overview of Azure networking
- Implementing and managing Azure virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual network connectivity
- Overview of Azure networking in an infrastructure as a service (IaaS) version 1 (v1)
- Lab : Using a deployment template to implement Azure virtual networks
- Lab : Configuring connectivity between the IaaS v1 and IaaS version 2 (v2)
Implement Virtual Machines
- Overview of IaaS v2 virtual machines
- Planning for Azure virtual machines
- Deploying Azure IaaS v2 virtual machines
- Authoring Azure Resource Manager templates
- Overview of IaaS v1 virtual machines
- Lab : Creating IaaS v2 virtual machines in Azure
- Lab : Deploying IaaS v2 virtual machines by using Azure Resource Manager templates
Managing Virtual Machines
- Configuring virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machine disks
- Managing and monitoring Azure virtual machines
- Managing IaaS v1 virtual machines
- Lab : Managing Azure virtual machines
Implementing Azure App services
- Introduction to App Service
- Planning app deployment in App Service
- Implementing and maintaining web apps
- Configuring web apps
- Monitoring web apps and WebJobs
- Implementing mobile apps
- Traffic Manager
- Lab : Implementing websites
Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
- Planning storage
- Implementing and managing storage
- Implementing Azure Content Delivery Networks
- Implementing Azure Backup
- Planning for and implementing Azure Site Recovery
- Lab : Planning and implementing storage
Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
- Planning and deploying Azure SQL Database
- Implementing and managing Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database security
- Monitoring Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database business continuity
- Lab : Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
Implementing PaaS cloud services
- Planning and deploying PaaS cloud services
- Managing and maintaining cloud services
- Lab : Implementing PaaS cloud services
Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Creating and managing Azure AD tenants
- Configuring application and resource access with Azure AD
- Overview of Azure AD Premium
- Lab : Implementing Azure AD
Managing Active Directory in a hybrid environment
- Extending on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure
- Implementing directory synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
- Implementing federation
- Lab : Implementing and managing Azure AD synchronization
Implementing Azure-based management and automation
- Implementing Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Implementing Azure Automation
- Implementing Automation runbooks
- Managing Azur Automation
- Lab : Implementing Automation
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure. - IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure. - IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud. - IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host websites and mobile app backend services.- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.