This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to Agile Service Management – the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves process efficiency, reduces waste and provides an ongoing capability for IT to continue to deliver value even in the face of changing requirements.
Class culminates with an independent certification exam. Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Certified Agile Service Manager Certificate.
Learning Objectives: The learning objectives for Agile Service Manager include an understanding of:
- The Agile Manifesto, it’s core values and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including Scrum, Lean and DevOps
- Agile Service Management definition, value, aspects and application including
- Agile ITSM—ensuring processes are lean and deliver “just enough” control
- Agile Process Design—applying Agile practices to process design projects
Class also includes experiential exercises, GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience® and access to ITSM Academy’s Learner Portal.
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor led training and exercise facilitation
- Agile Service Management – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique assignments designed to apply concepts
- Participation in our in-class GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Learner Personal Action Plan
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
- Access to ITSM Academy’s Learner Portal
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers
- Process stakeholders