Successful organizations can transform and lead an industry by building a culture that supports innovation. In this one-day training course, you learn to identify and overcome barriers to innovation, apply specific innovation-enabling tools and techniques, and enhance your organization’s business operations, technical processes, and product development.
You Will Learn How To
- Lead innovation within work groups
- Build a team culture supportive of innovation
- Identify and overcome barriers to innovation
- Support innovation by leveraging character traits
- Apply specific tools and techniques to foster innovation
- Important Course Information
- The Core Scrum Guide will be emailed to students for pre-course reading.
- Overcoming barriers to building a team culture supportive of innovation
- Identifying your leadership and managerial roles in fostering innovation
- Applying the SCAMMPERR technique
- Leveraging Lean 6 Sigma tools to foster innovation
Individuals, project managers and middle or senior level managers who need to enhance their personal, or their team’s, innovation of business processes, technical processes, operations, techniques, approaches, product design and development or business models.