You Will Learn How To:
- Compare, contrast and integrate Kanban and Scrum frameworks
- Leverage Scrum to systematically surface issues, problems and dysfunctions in your product development process
- Apply lean thinking to eliminate waste and increase the delivery of value
- Create pull systems to smooth workflows
- Utilize resource allocation techniques to balance new feature development
Hands-On Experience Includes:
- Creating and maintaining a Kanban board to visualize product progress
- Applying Work–In–Progress (WIP) limits
- Techniques for estimating and sizing features
- Visualizing the creation of value through value stream mapping
- Measuring and reducing cycle time
About This Course:
Scrum and Kanban are the two most popular named Agile approaches, but they are often presented as competing alternatives. In fact, they are often used in combination. In this course you learn how to use techniques from both synergistically to maximize the value delivered in your Agile projects.
This course is useful for senior managers, project managers, system and business analysts, ScrumMasters and Agile coaches, product owners, developers and anyone else involved in Agile product development.