You Will Learn How To:
- Help your Scrum Team internalize the rules of the Scrum Framework
- Increase your ability to act as a servant leader for your team
- Apply effective facilitation techniques as a ScrumMaster
- Utilize different coaching styles and mentoring skills, and more ...
Workshop Activities Include:
- Articulating the ScrumMaster role for different audiences
- Leading a team to self-management through structured questions
- Leveraging games to build collaborative behavior
- Preparing a Sprint Retrospective, and more ...
About This Course:
Experience has shown that success of Scrum as an Agile framework hinges to a large degree on the ScrumMaster, but the role is poorly understood and difficult to apply successfully. In this course, attendees identify and practice the skills and behaviors needed to become a great ScrumMaster.
This course is primarily focused on existing and potential ScrumMasters, but may also be suitable for Agile coaches of teams using Agile methods other than Scrum (XP, Kanban, Lean and APMG PM) and anyone wishing to understand the ScrumMaster role to better support it.