Make Your Client's Form 990 Airtight
In this program, our experienced faculty will teach you how to file form 990, 990-EZ and 990-N with ease. Gain compliance and reporting tips, properly address compensation and classification issues, navigate UBIT challenges and overcome common problems in completing required schedules. Don't let unintentional errors jeopardize the mission of your client's organization - register today!
- Identify top issues in filing 990, 990-EZ and 990-N and clarify ambiguous terminology._x000D_
- Review problem areas with compensation and navigate difficult income classification dilemmas._x000D_
- Better understand restricted assets and get tips for completing required schedules._x000D_
- Identify critical issues you need to know regarding non-reporting of Unrelated Business Taxable Income (UBIT)._x000D_
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
_x000D_ Presented by: Laurence Scot
- Filing Requirements for 990, 990-EZ and 990-N_x000D_
- Identifying Problem Areas_x000D_
- Proper Reporting of Compensation_x000D_
- Demystifying Terminology_x000D_
- Understanding Restricted Assets_x000D_
- Typical Problems Completing Required Schedules_x000D_
- Non-Reporting of Unrelated Business Taxable Income (UBIT)_x000D_
This practical program is for attorneys. Accountants, tax preparers, enrolled agents, nonprofit managers/financial resource professionals, and paralegals will also benefit.