New Reporting Requirements, Form 1099-MISC, 1099-B and More
The new year brings new challenges to IRS Form 1099 - are you ready? Our faculty will begin by taking you on a practical walk through the fundamentals of Form 1099 reporting. Then you will be brought up to date with new 1099 reporting requirements and current issues and pitfalls, especially those associated with 1099-MISC and 1099-B. Enhance your Form 1099 knowledge and ensure full compliance with the IRS - register today!
- Gain a foundational knowledge of current Form 1099 rules and regulations._x000D_
- Review new requirements and current challenges in Form 1099 reporting._x000D_
- Get answers to questions about 1099-MISC, 1099-B and other hot topics._x000D_
Session Time: 11:00 AM- 12:30 PM Eastern time
_x000D_ Presented by: Bruce A. Desrosiers _x000D_
- Form 1099 Essentials: Types, Rules, Exceptions and Filing_x000D_
- Regulatory Update and Hot-Button Issues in the 1099 World _x000D_
- New Reporting Requirements for 2016_x000D_
- Correcting Inaccurate 1099s and Resolving Disputes with the IRS_x000D_
- Form 1099-Misc: Reporting Requirements, Compliance Issues and the Latest Pitfalls_x000D_
- W-2 or 1099? Examination of Complex Hypotheticals_x000D_
- Form 1099-B: Interpreting New Reporting Changes_x000D_
- Other Top 1099 Form Misconceptions Clarified_x000D_
This program is designed for attorneys. Accountants, tax managers/officers, enrolled agents, other accounting/financial professionals and paralegals may also benefit.